Are you new to the Calgary area and looking for a new dental clinic? As a NW Calgary family dentist, Dr. Reg Lippitt and his dental team want to welcome you to their general dental practice. If you’re looking for a Dental Centre that offers affordable family and general dental services, you’ll find that Lippitt Dental is the locals’ first choice.
Lippitt Dental offers all the services of a family and general dentist including TMJ and TMD (Jaw Pain and Headaches), Snore Guards, Restorative Dentistry (crowns, bridges, veneers), Invisalign Invisible Braces as well as Cosmetic Dentistry and many more general dental services. As well, the NW Calgary family dentist at Lippitt takes a lot of price in the efficiency of their office, and having their appointments run on time for your convenience. They know that you’ve taken time out of your busy day to see them, and they won’t keep you waiting.
Welcome to the Dental Centre that can meet the needs of your entire family. Your NW Calgary family dentist from Lippitt Dental offers a full range of general dentistry services including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic Dentistry can provide a positive impact to your overall health in addition to having a positive esthetic impact. By straightening your teeth, we can help patients avoid other potential health issues down the road that can impact more than just the mouth.
- General Dentistry: Including all of the dental services that you and your family require for healthy teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you're experiencing a dental emergency, the NW Calgary family dentist at Lippitt Dental invites you to call their after-hour number at 403-286-2525.
- TMJ/TMD (Jaw Pain & Headaches): For some people, oral pain comes as the result of tooth decay or gum disease. But for others, jaw problems can be the source of significant discomfort. If you’ve been suffering from TMJ or TMD, the NW Calgary TMJ dentist at Lippitt Dental may be able to help.
- Snore Guards: Snore Guards are Intraoral appliances that are used to prevent snoring by opening up the airway.
- Teeth Whitening: For your convenience and budget, The NW Calgary family dentist at Lippitt Dental has two methods of whitening available to you. The first is an In-Office procedure and the second is a Take Home Kit that you can conveniently use at home.
- Invisalign: Have you heard about the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces?
- Restorative Dentistry: Restorative dentistry refers to any reconstructive dentistry procedure that involves replacing or repairing broken or missing teeth, bones, or tissue.
- Crowns: Generally a crown can be placed over your damaged tooth to strengthen and reinforce the tooth.
- Bridges: If there is a gap between your natural teeth, a dental bridge may be used to cover the gap.
- Hygiene/Periodontal: Whether you have healthy gums or are in a state of active periodontal disease, routine home maintenance, although very effective, only focuses on areas of the tooth that are above the gum line.
- Veneers: A veneer is a thin shell of porcelain or plastic that is bonded to a tooth to improve its color and shape.
- Root Canals: When the pulp of a tooth becomes infected or dies, root canal therapy is necessary to save the tooth.
Your family deserves the best dental care available. Lippitt Dental is always accepting new patients and welcomes you to call their office at 403-286-2525 to make an appointment to see the NW Calgary Family Dentist from Lippitt Dental.
4600 Crowchild Trail NW Calgary, AB T3A 2L6
View Larger Map
We Specialize In:
We welcome your comments!
At Lippitt Dental we are always welcoming new patients!
Call us at (403) 286-2525 to book your appointment today!